TITAN PARENT ASSOCIATION
The Holy Trinity Episcopal School Titan Parent Association (TPA) exists to support the mission of the school by providing parent volunteers to help lead and manage a number of community functions during the school year.
All enrolled families are automatically members of the TPA. There is no additional fee to join.
Examples of ways the TPA supports the school include:
- Helping teachers organize class events (parties, field trips, etc.)
- Providing leadership and volunteers for the Fall Festival
- Leading the organization and delivery of the Spring Gala event
- Assisting in the Annual Titan Fund campaign messaging
- Being available to mobilize help for school events and projects
- Hosting neighborhood events to support the growth of the school
For more information, please contact us at TPA@hteshouston.org.