Re-Enrollment Begins Monday
February 05, 2021
Greetings Titan family!
On Wednesday, we participated in the Global School Play Day. This was our 3rd time doing so. As usual, it was a delightful day that highlights the many benefits of play as part of an excellent learning experience. Thank you to all our teachers and staff for playing, too!
Re-enrollment will begin Monday, February 8. On Monday, the enrollment responsible parent (as you have indicated for your family in RenWeb) will get an email from me with directions for how to re-enroll. As I have stated frequently over the past few years, it is extremely important for families to re-enroll on time in February. All of our planning for the next school year begins with enrollment. Many critical factors are dependent on having accurate enrollment numbers. These include faculty and staff contracts and investment in new learning materials (to name a couple). If you need to speak with me about your family’s enrollment, please let me know.
In order to help you prepare for Monday, please note the following.
- Tuition and fees will remain the same as this year. The new tuition and fees scheduled can be found here.
- Families that re-enroll by February 28 qualify for a $500 tuition discount (to be adjusted on your 2021-2022 tuition balance).
- The 5% sibling discount remains in place.
- As with this year, there is an $800 enrollment fee due at the time of re-enrollment. If you need to speak with us about this fee, please contact me.
- Tuition payments for the 2021-2022 school year begin in July.
**If you are a Titan Online Academy family, you will receive a separate message on Monday about re-enrollment that includes the specific details for your program. Tuition and fees for Titan Online Academy 2021-2022 can be found here.
If I can help you with your re-enrollment in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you again for your support.
It’s a great time to be a Titan,