In Advance of Re-enrollment
February 13, 2019
About a year ago, I was honored to be chosen as the Head of Holy Trinity Episcopal School. Reflecting back on this time, I am proud of how much we have done to enhance our school and develop a clear vision for our future. While our structure will change, our mission and core values remain solidly in place. We are committed to being the most relationship driven and child centered school in the area, and our investment in enhancing the student experience is a sign of things to come. It is my sincere hope that you choose to continue to provide your child with what we believe is THE premier educational experience in NE Houston.
Later this week, you should expect a message opening the re-enrollment period. In advance, I wanted to share some related items. If you have any questions related to re-enrollment or any of the items listed below, please contact me. I am happy to help in any way.
Examples of Programmatic and Operational Enhancements in 19-20
- Responsive Classroom training and resources
- STEMscopes curriculum and equipment
- Religious studies resources for Early Childhood classes
- HTES school farm project
- Butterfly garden enhancement
- FACTS Billing/Tuition Management and Financial Aid system
- Newly designed HTES website
- A major dates calendar for 2019-2020 is being finalized. We are waiting to see Humble ISD’s decision this week and hope to make our calendar dates available as soon as possible.
- The initial re-enrollment deadline is February 28. Families who meet this re-enrollment deadline will receive a $500 tuition reduction.
- After February 28, available spaces in classes will be filled by new applicants (April 3 deadline); then, on a open enrollment basis as space allows.
Included with Tuition and Fees
- Before school care (NEW value add for 19-20)
- After school care until 4PM (NEW value add for 19-20)
- School supplies
- Titan Parent Association Membership
- Back to School Bash
Part of our growth plan is to gradually adjust tuition and fees in an effort to invest back into our programs. The Board of Directors has approved a tuition and fees schedule that puts us in a better position to make that investment.
For 2019-2020, the tuition and fees structure is as follows:
Early Childhood (3K, 4K, and Kindergarten): $11,900
Lower and Intermediate School (Grades 1 - 5): $13,950
Enrollment Fee (new and returning families, billed at the time of enrollment): $800
- Families that re-enroll by February 28, 2019 receive a $500 “thank you for re-enrolling” tuition discount.
- For families with multiple students enrolled, a 5% sibling discount is applied to the younger sibling(s) tuition.
- A referral credit of $250 is awarded when a referred family enrolls and completes the 2019 - 2020 school year.
- Tuition and fees paid by debit/credit card are subject to an additional 2.85% credit card processing fee.
Holy Trinity Episcopal School recognizes the costs associated with private independent education. The school is committed to working with families to make our program accessible. We encourage families interested in an indexed tuition plan (a tuition plan that takes your family’s financial needs into consideration) to contact Mrs. Lisa Lane, Director of Enrollment Management, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, thank you very much for your continued support of Holy Trinity Episcopal School.
It’s great to be a Titan,