Super Response to Souper Bowl of Caring
January 31, 2020
Greetings Titan family!
Campus Design Plan
We have a new set of conceptual designs for the campus project. Please check them out when you are on campus. We are still on track to begin construction this summer.
The February sign up is now available. Please use this link to participate. As a reminder, per our calendar, school is closed Friday, February 14. Therefore, there are only 3 Friday Feasts in February.
We will begin the re-enrollment process soon. Information about re-enrollment was shared at our Open House event this week. To recap, here are a few important points.
- Re-enrollment during the February period is vital to our planning. Specifically, re-enrollment in February allows us to prepare 2020-2021 teacher contracts timely, adjust budget to reflect a more accurate student population, and determine the number of open spots available to new applicants. New applicant decisions are communicated the first week of March.
- 2020-2021 tuition and fees are unchanged from this year.
- The $500 2020-2021 tuition discount for re-enrolling in February has also been renewed and applicable to returning families. The 2020-2021 tuition and fees schedule can be found on our website.
- Major calendar dates for 2020-2021 are also available on our website.
- Families who need help or need to have a conversation about re-enrollment should contact me for a meeting.
- Tuition assistance is available for qualifying families. Please contact Mrs. Lane for more information.
Souper Bowl of Caring
Thank you, Titans, for reaching our goals for the Souper Bowl of Caring collection of canned goods to donate to HAAM (Humble Area Assistance Ministries). Our goal was 500 cans and 100% participation. A free dress day will be awarded soon. Stay alert for the announcement of that date.
Global School Play Day
February 5 is the Global School Play Day 2020! Last year, we participated in this event with great success and are excited to participate once again. Play is a powerful way for children to learn social skills, exercise creativity, engage the imagination, and explore interests.
Students (all grades) can bring a toy(s) from home to use and share. We will have playtime both inside and outside (weather permitting). Here are a few other procedures we will follow:
- Depending on the grade, teachers may have different means of facilitating the day. Please be aware of any messages your child’s teacher may send home to help make this day awesome.
- No electronics. This is a day without screen time for play. Do not bring game systems or similar items as your toy.
- Write your name on your items.
- If you bring it, be prepared to share it.
- Child friendly board games and puzzles are great. Feel free to bring those.
- Delicate toys or toys that may break easily are discouraged.
This is going to be a great day. For more information about the Global School Play Day, please visit their website.
It’s a great time to be a Titan,