The Season Has Begun!
August 16, 2019
On behalf of the faculty and staff, thank you for a great start to the 2019-2020 school season! We love to see the joy on their faces each morning and that starts with a strong partnership between home and school.
I also want to thank all the families that attended the town hall meeting last night with the architects. Your participation is important and appreciated. As the project moves forward, we will be sure to share updates.
As we move into the second week of school, please note the following items of interest:
- The TPA is working to start Pizza Fridays again. Be on the lookout for information. Volunteers are needed, so if you can help, please contact them at TPA@hteshouston.org.
- The TPA is also beginning preparation for Fall Festival. The more help we have, the better the event. Please contact them for volunteer opportunities.
- We also have a large selection of used uniforms still available. This includes recently discovered plaid shorts, plaid skorts, polos, and sweatshirts. All items are $3 each.
- Tuesday, August 20, is our first Chapel of the year. Students should be in Chapel dress. Families are always welcome to attend. Chapel starts around 8:05 and lasts until around 8:30.
- We are running a new spirit item campaign, and need to sell additional red shirts, long-sleeved shirts, and hats to print the orders. To order your items, go to the Spirit Item page on the website.
Finally, for families of our 3rd - 5th graders, please use this document to submit questions regarding our spring Texas History Adventure trip. In addition, a copy of the informational flyer that was passed out at the meeting on 8/15 has been uploaded to Parents Web under Resource Documents.
Thank you for your continued support of our school.
It’s a great time to be a Titan,