Titanium: The Head of School's Blog
February 21, 2020
Greetings Titan family!
As we prepare for the last week of February, I want to remind you of the importance of re-enrolling this month. Re-enrollment is vital to our planning. Specifically, re-enrollment in February allows us to prepare 2020-2021 teacher contracts timely, adjust budget to reflect a more accurate student population, and determine the number of open spots available to new applicants. New applicant decisions are communicated the first week of March.
I encourage families who have not yet re-enrolled to take one of the following courses of action.
- Re-enroll. If you cannot find the message with the link to re-enroll, please let me know. We are happy to resend that to you.
- Contact me for a conversation. You may have questions about next year that you need to make a decision. I am happy to help answer those questions. This includes a conversation about potential tuition assistance. Please note that tuition assistance decisions are made confidently and independently. There is a process, however, that we must follow in order to ensure integrity and fairness. In addition, if re-enrollment fees are causing a delay, please let me know and I will work to help overcome that obstacle.
Our goal is to have re-enrollment wrapped up by the end of the day on Friday, February 28. Please help us by taking one of the actions above.
Other items of note:
- Pancake Breakfast: Join us on February 25 from 7:00 to 7:45 am for a free pancake breakfast. All Titan families are welcome to attend.
- Ash Wednesday: Ash Wednesday Chapel will be on Wednesday, February 26. There is no Chapel on Tuesday the 25th.
- Go Texan Day/Chili Cook-Off: Friday, February 28 is Go Texan Day and our Chili Cook-Off. The Chili Cook-Off takes place between noon and 1:15 pm.
- End of the 3rd Quarter: Friday, March 6
- Spring Break: March 9-13
- Parent Conferences: Friday, March 20
It’s a great time to be a Titan,