Greetings Titan family!
A week from today, we will all be enjoying a well deserved Christmas break. During that break, I hope your family stays safe and healthy. This includes taking all necessary COVID precautions.
Thursday, December 17: This is a half-day (noon dismissal). We need to do this in order to prepare the school that afternoon for the Christmas Break construction work that begins on Friday, December 18. Please make a note of this on your family calendar.
In addition, the TPA is helping us find volunteers to help us on Thursday from 1-3pm. If you are willing and able to help us, please let me know. Please note that volunteers cannot bring children with them. This is an adults only activity.
Special Christmas Fun for Students: Also on December 17, the faculty and staff will be hosting a Christmas Movie/Pajama or Casual Christmas theme dress day for all students. We will start the movie, “The Star,” at 9:15 in the gym. Water and Christmas cookies will be served. Please contact your child’s teacher if you have any questions.
Tamale Fundraiser: Tamale orders are due today, December 11
. They will be ready for pickup on December 15. Click this link to place your order
. For more information, visit our website
. Also, some people have experienced trouble with accessing the order form via text. If you have trouble using the text function, please use the link provided.
Amazon Smile Program: Please support the school by shopping via Amazon Smile.
Here's how to sign up for and use AmazonSmile on your laptop or desktop:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Search for and select “Holy Trinity Episcopal School of Greater Houston Inc” to receive donations as your charity
- Start shopping
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
Turn on and use AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app:
- Make sure you're signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
: This is the week that HTES receives 10% of all online ticket sales using the code: TITANS. Please consider purchasing tickets now. Tickets do NOT need to be used on the day or week of purchase. However, we only receive the funds for tickets bought during that window using our code. Please pass this along to your friends and neighbors.You can learn more about Rudolph’s Lightshow on their website: https://www.rudolphslightshow.com
Titan Fund: The Titan Fund is our Annual Fund Campaign. Pledges collected from the Titan Fund directly impact the school’s operating budget and help us cover the costs of expenses not covered by tuition and fees alone . The goal of the Titan Fund is 100% participation from families, faculty, staff, and Board members. There are three ways you can participate.
- Go to this link and make your pledge online.
- Text “Titan Fund” to (281) 595-8024 and make your pledge.
- Contact me for a private conversation about your pledge.
Thank you, and may the holiday season bring you family peace and joy.
It’s a great time to be a Titan,