PROCESS AND APPLICATION
We are thrilled that you are considering Holy Trinity Episcopal School for your child!
Our application process has two specific goals:
- To get to know an applicant well enough to determine if he or she will be happy and successful at our school.
- To get to know a family in order to determine if we are aligned enough to establish a strong partnership to support the child.
The process is designed to help us achieve those two goals.
For priority enrollment decisions, we recommend prospective families complete the application process by the end of February of the year preceding the year of intended enrollment. After priority decisions have been made, applications will be considered based on available space.
Here are some important admissions dates for the 2019 - 2020 school year.
- 2019 - 2020 application deadline for priority application decisions is March 1, 2019.
- 2019 - 2020 priority enrollment decisions for 3K and 4K will be sent on March 7, 2019.
- 2019 - 2020 priority enrollment decisions for Kindergarten and older will be sent on March 8, 2019.
- Enrollment contracts for new admissions are due April 3, 2019.
After April 3, 2019, enrollment in the 2019 - 2020 school year is based on open admissions and available space.
If at any time you need assistance or have questions, please contact us. We are happy to help.
Step 1: Submit the online admissions application.
Click on the "ONLINE APPLICATION" link at the bottom of this page to fill out the online application. A $95 application fee is required with your submission.
STEP 2: Submit transcripts and recommendation(s)
Once you have begun the application process, you will be prompted to also submit transcripts and recommendations (based on the grade level for which you are applying). There are forms you need to download as part of this step.
Step 3: Interview and tour
If you have not had a tour of the school or met with the Head of School, we will contact you to schedule this part of the process.
Step 4: Student visit
Whenever possible, we prefer to schedule a time for the applicant to spend time with his or her class and get to know the teacher. These visits can range from a half to a full day depending on the age of the applicant. This visit is scheduled with the Director of Enrollment Management.
Step 5: Placement tests
A placement test may be needed to complete an applicant's file. If one is needed, the Director of Enrollment Management will be in touch to help the family schedule that test.