Holy Trinity Episcopal School is pleased to offer a completely online learning program for students in grades 6, 7, and 8. We call this our Titan Online Academy.
The Titan Online Academy offers a core curriculum experience aligned with the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) Standards. In the Titan Online Academy students are guided and coached by a Holy Trinity qualified teacher who brings the relationship centered/student focused approach we use in our onsite program to a completely online learning experience.
The program utilizes the highly rated Edmentum Core Library Courseware System. This library includes courses in Math, Science, Social Studies, and English/Language Arts. The flexible nature of this program allows students the potential to move at a pace conducive to their needs. The teacher in this system provides feedback, answers questions, provides time management and learning strategy coaching, grades assignments, and manages the student's records for credit.
Students enrolled in the Titan Online Academy are expected to fulfill their course responsibilities in accordance with the guidance and parameters outlined for the course and administered by the Titan Online Academy coordinator. Enrollment is done by semesters, not school years. Re-enrollment in subsequent semesters is not automatic and must be addressed according to the procedures set forth by Holy Trinity Episcopal School.
All computing devices, internet access, school supplies, etc. needed to access and complete the coursework is the responsibility of the student and his/her family.
The Titan Online Academy provides a learning solution for families looking for:
- A completely online learning platform
- Course offerings that have the flexibility to adapt to the needs of the student
- A personalized experience that aligns with the core values of Holy Trinity Episcopal School: Respect, Compassion, and Integrity
- An educational experience led by a professional teacher that removes the need for the parent to be a homeschool teacher
How to Apply and Enroll in the Titan Online Academy
1. Complete and submit an online application. There is a $95 application fee. CLICK HERE TO APPLY. When choosing your child's grade level, choose from Online 6, Online 7, or Online 8 as applicable.
2. Prepare and submit the following documentation via email, fax, or delivery:
- Any prior school informational transcripts/documentation that indicates the student is eligible for the grade in which you are applying.
- Proof of age (Official Birth Certificate, Passport, Hospital Certificate).
- Proof of Residence.
- Official Proof of Immunization, Official Medical Exemption from Immunization, or Official Personal or Religious Exemption affidavit form.
- Caretaker Proof of Identity (copy of parent/guardian's government issued photo identification card, i.e. driver's license, state ID, or passport, which includes the parent/guardian's name and date of birth).
The information listed above can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to us at (281) 459-4302, or delivered in person or via mail:
Holy Trinity Episcopal School
11810 Lockwood Road
Houston, TX. 77044
The first semester will officially begin on Monday, August 24, 2020, and end on Thursday, December, 17, 2020.
Semester two is scheduled to begin Monday, January 11, 2021, and end on Friday, May 28, 2021.
Enrollment dates and deadlines for semester two will be announced later.
For more information about the Titan Online Academy, please contact us at (281) 459-4323 or email@example.com.