HEAD OF SCHOOL'S WELCOME
It is my pleasure to welcome you to Holy Trinity Episcopal School.
Holy Trinity offers an educational experience unlike any other in Northeast Houston with so many outstanding elements:
- HTES is a “people place” focused on community and individual relationships.
- Students at Holy Trinity are exposed to information and given opportunities to share their work for the benefit of all.
- Developmentally appropriate experiences allow for the growth of wisdom.
- Both content (what you learn) and skills (how you learn) are emphasized daily.
- The Episcopal Identity provides the foundation for whole child development, based upon school worship (Chapel), community life, religious study, and social justice.
The vision for Holy Trinity is simple: a school community committed to inspiring hearts and engaging minds. In action, this means that no other school in the region focuses more on the individual child as part of a coherent whole. Each person in the group has a place, and together, we make the community great.
I am confident you will find Holy Trinity to be an outstanding option for your child's "life preparatory" education. If I can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Troy P. Roddy, Ph.D.
Head of School