Holy Trinity Episcopal School is committed to providing a safe and healthy learning environment for our students and staff. We anticipate campus being open for operations in August 2020. Currently, we are creating specific protocols and operational adjustments to provide as safe an environment as possible. We are guided in this effort by state and federal health officials, as well as, the guidelines put forth by the CDC.
- In keeping with recommendations provided by the CDC to help protect oneself and others from the spread of COVID-19, any person (adult or child 3-years old or older) visiting our campus must wear protective face covering.
- Class sizes for 2020-2021 school year are intentionally small (no more than between 8 and 10 students in a single classroom) to allow for proper social distancing in the classroom. This also provides full day school for all students for all days of the week that we are in session. If you are enrolled at HTES, you will be able to go to school all day/every day, unless it becomes necessary to close campus for health or safety reasons (and scheduled holidays).
- While on campus; all staff, students, and visitors are expected to adhere to the CDC's guidelines for maintaining social distancing (6 ft) as much as possible.
- During each day, students will have scheduled hand washing times, as well as, instruction on how to properly wash hands and basic hygiene to prevent the spreading of viruses.
- All classes and common spaces will be equipped with hand sanitizer stations.
- Enhanced cleaning and sterilization practices will be put in place. This includes the use of UV light sanitizing towers at least once a day in every classroom.