Skip Navigation
Inspiring Hearts, Engaging Minds

The Annual Fund

A Message from our Head of School, Mrs. Audrey Russell

 

It is not easy for me to ask you to reach into your pocketbooks to participate in the school’s Annual Fund.  The holidays are just past and looming before us is Valentine’s Day, re-enrollment, the Gala, and federal income taxes! Does it never end? In the middle of it all is the school’s Annual Fund.  It, along with the Gala, are the major fundraisers of Holy Trinity.  Like most private schools, tuition covers only about 85% of operational costs. The other 15% comes from fundraising events and generous donors.    

The Annual Fund's theme, Each Child, Each Day, truly tells how the Annual Fund touches and impacts each child in the school. Your gift allows us to pay the cost of classroom materials, supplies, educational programs, facility upkeep, and teacher salaries. Annual Fund dollars keep tuition and fees within reach of a greater number of qualified and deserving students. It extends and provides enrichment classes and financial aid, and broadens the diversity of the student body.

Our goal is 100% participation by board members, faculty/staff, and parents.  Your gift, of any amount, makes a difference.  If you have not already participated, take time to do so.  Your child benefits, each day.  Thank you. 

 
Our 2017-2018 Annual Fund goal is 100% participation from every family, faculty member, and board member!
 
 
Titan Society- $1000 and up
Benefactors- $750--$999
Scholar- $500--749
Patrons- $250--$499
Fellow- $100--$249
Friend- up to $99
 
Giving to the Annual Fund is easy! 
 
Click here to contact our Business Office to make arrangements for your gift.